- Who this paper is for
- What readers will gain from reading this paper
- What is customer journey mapping?
- Where does customer journey mapping start and end?
- How do you map customer journeys?
- Measuring customer interaction points
- Limitations of the traditional approach to customer journey mapping
- New approaches using technology to map customer journeys
- Analyzing the data
- The value of customer journey mapping
OSG is a “catalyst” that helps our clients be the best at decoding their customers’ decisions. Our clients have seen a minimum 20% improvement in customer engagement by implementing smart insights delivered using our behavioral analytics products.